Aircrack-ng is an 802.11 WEP and WPA/WPA2-PSK keys cracking program that can recover keys once enough data packets have been captured. It implements the standard FMS attack along with some optimizations like KoreK attacks, as well as the all-new PTW attack, thus making the attack much faster compared to other WEP Cracking tools. In fact, Aircrack-ng is a set of tools for auditing wireless networks.
(From the aircrack-ng main page)
- airbase-ng: Multi-purpose tool aimed at attacking clients as opposed to the AP. (Not yet released.)
- aircrack-ng: This tool allows you to crack the captured IVs, therefore getting the WEP key.
- airdecap-ng: Tool that allows you to decrypt WEP/WPA/WPA2 capture files.
- airdecloak-ng: Tool that removes wep cloaking from a pcap file. (Not yet released.)
- airdriver-ng: Script that provides status information about the wireless drivers on your system plus the ability to load and unload the drivers. (Not yet released.)
- aireplay-ng: This tool allows you to inject packets into the network, to create more Data Packets.
- airmon-ng: This tool allows you to turn your wireless network card into monitor mode.
- airodump-ng: This tool allows you to capture packets generated by the network.
- airolib-ng: Tool to store and manage essid and password lists (Not yet released.)
- airserv-ng: Wireless card server which allows multiple wireless application programs to independently use a wireless card via a client-server TCP network connection. (Not yet released.)
- airtun-ng: Virtual tunnel interface creator.
- easside-ng: Auto-magic tool which allows you to communicate via an WEP-encrypted access point (AP) without knowing the WEP key. (Not yet released.)
- packetforge-ng: Creates encrypted packets that can subsequently be used for injection.
- tkiptun-ng: Tool able of inject a few frames into a WPA TKIP network with QoS. (Not yet released.)
- wesside-ng: Auto-magic tool which incorporates a number of techniques to seamlessly obtain a WEP key in minutes. (Not yet released.)
 - Aircrack-ng main webpage